Thursday 25 July 2013

6 Days to Go

Hello - Jacqueline here and I'm the creator of this new challenge blog. I've been a crafter for most of my life and a blogger for the last 3. I love crafting but card making is my 'thing' and I have set up this challenge blog specifically to aid all of the other crafters out there who like me find making male greetings cards so difficult.
This isn't just for card makers though - we want to see scrap book pages, atcs, journal pages and 3D items - as long as they are male!
So we kick off on the 31st with an 'Anything Goes' challenge and to get you in the mood here is a male card I've made


A list of materials used on this card can be found on my personal blog HERE and please pop back tomorrow when Rushanne will be here to continue the countdown - see you soon xx

4 comments:

  1. Good that it is starting with 'anything goes' to drop us in gently!! Love the seahorses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you are starting with 'anything goes' dropping us in gently. Great seahorses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Jacqueline, I love the seahorses and your background is wonderful. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, and I love the ghostly fish in the background.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete