Wednesday 9 March 2016

Winners - Challenge#29 - Colours

Good Morning! Our thumbnail display looks fabulous with the all the colours in the monochromatic challenge. We have a super range of styles from very clean and simple, through layers to grunge - they were all super. However, it's now time to announce the winners, and they are:

WINNER


Monochrome perfection!  
Love the clean, crisp design and super sentiment!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



Marina has created so much depth with her layered stamping, this is actually one layer!
Lovely shades of green!



The colours perfectly echo the theme - and the coffee words are super.
Love that sentiment too!



This is a wonderful example of the bokeh technique.
Using blues makes it feel like bubble in the water!  Great work!

Ladies - congratulations to you all. Please pick up your badge from the sidebar and display it no your blog. Thanks to everyone who played along with our monochromatic challenge.

Now, before I go, I must remind everyone of our current challenge - which certainly appears to be a big challenge!!! Only two submissions as I write this post. Our current challenge is MAKE IT MOVE (TMR#30). We want to see interactive masculine style projects. There are several videos on our original post showing how to make waterfall, slider and spinner cards. Go on, have a go!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Veerle, and the Hm's , thank you for picking my card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner, I will proudly display your badge on my blog. Congratulations to the others aswell.
    BTW still working on my make it move project I hope it will be finished in time to still enter it. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card for a memorable mention-congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Congrats Veerle and the other mentions. I always enjoy entering this challenge.

    ReplyDelete